New Poetry Cover and Can You Help Me On My Previous Cover?

Hey Readers, it's wonderful of you to join me again! Last week, you helped me vote on my next poetry collection cover. The votes are tabulated, and the winner has been found! Here's the reveal of my newest book cover for He Delivers Me:

I'm SO excited for all of your help, and thanks for allowing me to reveal my newest cover!! 

Here's a synopsis of He Delivers Me:

"This is a contemporary, prayerful, conversational, praise-like collection that exhibits a wide array of experiences, personal connections, fears, faith, hope, and expectations in my relationship with the Lord. It's an attempt to share a personal side with the world on how God helps me through the darkest moments, and how my relationship with Jesus keeps me moving forward."


Now, a few weeks ago, you all helped me with my previous poetry collection, Broken Hearts Can Still Love. You voted on its cover, and the winner was:

I was talking to my graphic design artist, and I wondered if it might be even better with a bit of color added to it. So, I played with some ideas, and I came up with 3 ideas. Would you help me by voting on which one you like the best? 


A. The Original (above)


B. Yellow Text





C. Red Text





D. White Text


Please vote and give your opinion! 

Here's the synopsis of Broken Hearts Can Still Love:



"Broken Hearts Can Still Love is a poetry collection of first dates, missed opportunities, lost loves, the love/hate/happiness/pain of falling in love, and the realization of being strong enough on your own. More importantly, it's about discovering who you are and what your voice is in this world of fakers, ghosters, and straight-up harassers. 



This collection primarily shares confessional, contemporary poetry for those who find strength in being who God created them to be."



Find more information on my last blog post.

If you'd like to sign-up and be a part of my ARC Team to receive a free ebook copy of Broken Hearts Can Still Love and He Delivers Me to read and review, please follow this link: 



I can't wait to hear from you!!🤓


Thanks for joining me, and as always, Happy Reading!!


~Rebecca Reddell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Going Downhill From Here: Spy School Goes South by Stuart Gibbs

My Top 5 WWII Movies: Book Research

Nobody's Victim by Carrie Goldberg