New Poetry Books: Want to Help Pick My Next Cover?

Over the last few weeks, we've had a lot going on in the world. I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I'm sure adjusting to working from home, helping your kiddos with schoolwork, and trying to find some peace and quiet has been strenuous, some of you might be looking at your bookshelves and checking out your online ebooks.

Writing has been difficult of late with so many things occurring in my world including the start of a new job, the loss of my father, and now COVID-19. As I've attempted to readjust to what's happening in the world myself, I've been trying to take more time, recently, to read and write. I've found some amazing Indie authors: Julia Ash, Ami J. Sanghvi, J. Clark, J.D. Hart, and a new one by Shannon Greenland. Such great writers, and such a lovely way to pass the time!

My writing time has included working on my three poetry books and second Christian Historical book in my The Four Chronicles series. It's been rewarding and insightful as I work through them and take time to get to know my characters once again. It's a lovely escape.

In that frame of mind, I'd like to introduce to you the new cover of my next poetry book, a sneak peek, and release date of Broken Hearts Can Still Love.




"Broken Hearts Can Still Love is a poetry collection of first dates, missed opportunities, lost loves, the love/hate/happiness/pain of falling in love, and the realization of being strong enough on your own. More importantly, it's about discovering who you are and what your voice is in this world of fakers, ghosters, and straight-up harassers.



This collection primarily shares confessional, contemporary poetry for those who find strength in being who God created them to be."



Poetry Sneak Peek: 


I really hope you give Broken Hearts Can Still Love a try! There are 100 poems within this collection. The release date is scheduled for April, and I will update you soon with more information. If you'd like to be a part of my ARC Team, you can receive an advanced ebook copy of Broken Hearts Can Still Love with the hope that you will leave an honest review via Amazon and/or Goodreads. 

The link to sign up on the ARC Team is: http://eepurl.com/dNldHU


Now, I'd love your assistance in finding my next cover. I have another poetry collection being written and put together right now. It's titled He Delivers Me



"This is a contemporary, prayerful, conversational, praise-like collection that exhibits a wide array of experiences, personal connections, fears, faith, hope, and expectations in my relationship with the Lord. It's an attempt to share a personal side with the world on how God helps me through the darkest moments, and my relationship with Jesus keeps me moving forward."


Here are the four cover choices for He Delivers Me. I'd love your feedback on which one you think matches the description and fits with the overall collection. I included a few redheaded covers to help with the continuity of the covers through these poetry collections (since I'm a redhead).😉


Which one would you pick up and read?

A. Redhead Looking to the Side


B. Redhead Lying on Ground


 C. Redhead Drinking Tea


D. The Night Sky


Please respond with your choice by indicating the letter above the picture you prefer, and thanks for helping me pick my next book cover!!😍




Thanks for joining me, and as always, Happy Reading!!
~Rebecca Reddell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Going Downhill From Here: Spy School Goes South by Stuart Gibbs

My Top 5 WWII Movies: Book Research

Nobody's Victim by Carrie Goldberg