Questions For My Readers


May I Have Your Opinion?
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/african-americans/ww2-pictures/images/african-americans-wwii-001.jpg
Hey, Readers! I just have a few questions to ask you for my upcoming series. It is a Historical Christian Fiction novel set toward the end of WWII. The Battle will be a four book series. More details of its plot and characters will be coming your way! For now, I'd appreciate your comments below to the questions asked. Answer any or all of them! 
I appreciate your honest opinions!



1. What do you expect from a Historical novel- specifically WWII?

2. What do you like best about Christian Fiction?

3. What turns you away when reading Christian Fiction?

4. How do you feel about love triangles?

5. How do you feel about flashbacks in a story? 




What do you think, Readers? I would appreciate any and all feedback! Comment below with your answers. You may also feel free to email me at reddell.rebecca@gmail.com or follow and comment on my FaceBook page: Rebecca Reddell, Author.
Keep an eye out for more information about my new novel series: 
The Five Chronicles: The Battle.

If you would like to sign up for monthly updates and special offers- including a FREE copy of Second Kingdom, you can do that here: 
http://eepurl.com/bZ4FM1





~THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!
Picture found online @  https://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1419550/ 

Comments

  1. Historicals should he well researched with first and second person source material. As a pastor,I would rather see faith as part of the plot, not an addition, or using it as a tool to put others down. Love triangles have to be some of the most uncomfortable plots any writer can write and with good reason. And flashbacks are OK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Going Downhill From Here: Spy School Goes South by Stuart Gibbs

My Top 5 WWII Movies: Book Research

Nobody's Victim by Carrie Goldberg