TOP TEN MUST READS OF 2020

TOP TEN MUST READS OF 2020 

The delights of 2020 haven't been many, but there was one silver lining in the midst of pandemic distress and turmoil and that centered on the ability to read as an escape. Books encompass the ability to take you far away from your current situation. They can teach you something new, help you bond with a new bff character, or give you the means of visiting a new world for free. It's the epitome of delight and happiness and deliverance. In this manner, I'll share my much-loved, most-appreciated, must-read books of the debacle that was 2020. 

From My Tenth Fav To My #1 Absolute Best-Loved Read:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Going Downhill From Here: Spy School Goes South by Stuart Gibbs

My Top 5 WWII Movies: Book Research

Nobody's Victim by Carrie Goldberg