The Shallow Beginning


Ahh, it is YOU! My faithful reader. 

Bonjour!
Hola!
Kon'nicichiwa!
Ciao!
Why, hello there! 
And other great language greetings...

Welcome to the new blog! I know. It's been a while since you've seen me. I took a slight vacation from this blog life. Yet, I have returned! 

What is my new theme, you ask?

It is "Rebecca's Write Inspirations". This is the place where I will share my author life. The lives and books of my author friends. The lives and books of new authors I have discovered. All those Indie Authors you have been dying to find and more! Basically, this is the place for you to come and stalk people who write for a living. 

I will also be giving you a look at my favorite books. Can anyone have just one? I will share my writing process and links which help make my writing life SO much easier. 


Why is my blog different from others?

Is it the stunning profile picture?

Is it the witty repertoire in which I will indulge?

Is it the guest authors?

Is it the FREEBIES and updates on my own books?

Maybe you should tune in, subscribe, like, or what have you, and find out! I can guarantee it will be an entertaining adventure!


Just so you know a bit more about me...
Rebecca Reddell, more commonly known as Becky, Beckster, Bec, Pippy, Red, "Hey You!" and other "affectionate" terms, is native to Independence Missouri. She loves her family and friends, dogs and cheese, and random things. Most of all, she loves to read and write. One day she hopes to learn how to really play the piano and guitar and write for a living. Until then, she hopes you enjoy her ebooks!


If you would like to follow her on FaceBook, please find her here:

Or you can subscribe here for the latest updates, FREEBIES, and details about her new publications:

Check out her published works on Amazon (remember to review!):

I hope you are ready for some writing escapades! Join me each month as I share all the things you've always wanted to know about the writing life. Like, how much sleep do authors really get? Answer: Not as mush as we'd enjoy.

See you next month! I wonder what will be on this blog then? Elves? Kittens? A dog sweater? More writing information? I guess you'll just have to tune in and find out! 



~HAPPY READING!
Rebecca Reddell, Author 



Do you have any questions for me?
I'm ready! 
Ask away!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All Going Downhill From Here: Spy School Goes South by Stuart Gibbs

My Top 5 WWII Movies: Book Research

Nobody's Victim by Carrie Goldberg